Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is one of the most popular bachelor degree programmers’ after class XII. The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few. Here are some important highlights of the BBA program/degree that you should know about:
- The 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management is open to students from all the three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce.
- The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship.
- During the tenure of the course, candidates learn various aspects of business administration and management through class room lectures and practical projects like internship.
- There are various BBA specializations one can choose from such as
- Human Resource Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
- The average starting salary of a BBA graduate is on an average Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
BBA Jobs & Top Recruiters
On completion of BBA, aspirants generally opt for MBA. However, candidates can also choose to explore job opportunities in various fields like banking, urban infrastructure & real estate management, business consultancies, advertising, manufacturing and in Government sectors to name a few. Some major job profiles one can opt for after completion of BBA are as follows:
- Human Resource Executive: The responsibility of a Human Resource Executive (HR Executive) includes ensuring that the strategies, methodology and HR programs are administered and the objectives of the organization are in consistence with proficient benchmarks, state and government administrative prerequisites and laws. Also, planning, advising on HR strategies and overseeing human asset activities like enrollment and pay is the key responsibility of an HR Manager. The average salary of Human Resource Manager is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
- Marketing Executive: A Marketing Executive develops official statements and is responsible for promotion for the organization’s products, conducting and analyzing a competitive research, and establishing objectives, expectations and results for marketing programmes. The average salary of Marketing Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards
- Marketing Manager: A Marketing Manager collaborates with product managers and aims at executing new/ modified programs for the establishment of improved strategies. Developing market research studies & analyze their finding, making the best use of marketing programs & campaigns for the organisation’s products and services are the responsibilities of a Marketing Manager. The average salary of a Marketing Manager is Rs 4.5 lakh and upwards
- Sales Executive: The Sales Executive is required to design and implement strategies to increase company sales revenue and expand the company’s base in the market. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
- Research and Development (R&D) Executive: A R&D Manager directs and manages the development & research programmes of an organisation in order to meet the needs of the organisation. Measuring the scope of research projects & making sure that they are delivered on time within the stipulated budget is the role of an R&D Manager.
BBA Course Salary:
Companies like Tech Mahindra, TCS are hiring more BBA graduates as a fresher for their company, and they are providing excellent salary packages. There are many government jobs available for BBA graduates. The average salary for BBA graduates is INR 4.2 lakh per annum. After completing a one year experience, the salary will be incremented if the performance of the person is outstanding
BBA Top Recruiters
Some of the top companies offering jobs to BBA graduates are:
|Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)||Hindustan Unilever|
|International Business Machines (IBM) Corp||Ernst & Young (EY)|
|Microsoft||Mc Kinsey and Company|
|Accenture||Royal Bank of Scotland|
|Amazon.com Inc||HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd|
|Deutsche Bank||Wipro Technologies Ltd|